The People Care Team - the Private Home-Care specialists
- Your first choice for Private Home-Care (Domiciliary Care) Services
Trying to find the right Home-Care Provider can be a bewildering task, whether it be for yourself, a relative or even a friend. Fortunately it's not something that you have to do very often but it is important that you feel confident that you are making the right decision.
The People Care Team are Private Home-Care Specialists - and we are here to give you that confidence. You can be confident in choosing The People Care Team because we draw on over 25 years nursing and health care experience gained both in the NHS and the community. Our Registered Manager and Director of Care is a Specialist Practitioner in Community Mental Health (MSc) and a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) and is personally responsible for ensuring the high quality of the services that we provide to all our clients. With her Mental Health background and specialism, she has an in-depth knowledge of dementia.
We provide the Home Care and support that our clients need in order to make their lives easier and more comfortable. Our existing clients include adults, older people and those living with dementia. We specialise in supporting private clients, but we also support many clients whose care is funded by the NHS or Social Services and those who receive Direct Payments under the Local Authority Self-Directed Support Scheme.
In brief, our services include:-
- Personal Care - full assistance with dressing/bathing/getting up and going to bed/continence and toileting
- Prompting and Monitoring of medication
- Preparation of light meals and support with eating meals
- Dementia Care and Support
- Enablement Care Services - after a period of hospitalization
- Lifestyle support and assisting clients to access the community and maintain interests activities in and away from home
- Help attending hospital or other appointments
- Respite Care in the client's own home to enable family carers to take holiday breaks
- Live-in Support - provision of 24/7 live-in carers
The services we provide are geared towards maintaining optimum levels of functioning and promoting personal independence.
The People Care Team
has been designated a Silver level Home-Care Provider by Medway Council
You will also find us listed on the Dementia Web
website for Kent and Medway:-
If you think you might be eligible for support under the Self-Directed Support Scheme (Direct Payments) then click the relevant local authority link here for more information:- Kent
or Medway .
Client feedback is important to us, and we regularly receive letters of thanks and praise for the quality of the service we provide. We were particularly humbled to receive the following comment from one of our clients:-
"It feels like you have given me my life back"
This was from a lady of 92 years of age. To receive such feedback from our clients speak volumes to the quality of care being delivered by our Team.